About Me

My photo
Bijapur,Dehra Dun, Bangalore, Pune, Karnataka, Maharastra, India
IMPossible.........i am the way u see me.......

Friday, May 9, 2008

SILENCE..a world in itself

silence..........
what a word.!!!!!!
recently i made a trip to a place.,.. a place that is very special to me...
i had a lot to offer... to others to myself.
had a lot of things to talk to myself...
that too with some1 special next to you.
you never know how time flys by.........
you can hear u r self... your silence... u r heart beat.....the sound of breeze.... that heavenly fragrance..
u r heart speaks....a lot...
it rings,it dances,it jumps .. it jingles...
and the best part is when the special person next to u can hear that..... and understands it....
i realised......."SILENCE SPEAKS... A LOT..."
VIVA...

1 comment:

Bharath said...

Lovely one man!- Beautifully put across..
But..A quibble here..

had a lot of things to talk to myself...
that too with some1 special next to you.


Contradiction in the flow dude..
Lot to talk to yourself,when, she's around..eh?
Well..hmm..Nice thoughts..but..the metaphor just about sounds like a overtone amidst a symphony..:)