About Me

My photo
Bijapur,Dehra Dun, Bangalore, Pune, Karnataka, Maharastra, India
IMPossible.........i am the way u see me.......

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tears of wine


Wallking miles my body paced,

Right next you were ,but memories erased;

Remembering the times we held hand in hand,

Picture is same but me far behind;

Why do you look back,i cant hide my tears,

Just walk on ,because burns caress;

May be i have been harsh on you,but i can't take it,

I have left myself,but have to make it;

Look at me once baby,i love the way you see,

Hold me once,i want to feel like a bee;

1 comment:

Bharath said...

Ouch!- A hue of pain..Very well put across dude..
Can it me more painful than -"reminiscences turning pain"..?
I'd struck the same chord(Quite some time ago!)with a similar write, and congruent thoughts..
Could very well perceive the hubbubtions here..
Lovely!